Monday, April 6, 2009

Diary of a Tired Black Man............


Image from CW.com/thegame
Well, I said I was gonna make this my weekly posting and here it goes........As I was watching a rerun episode of The Game, Tasha Mack made it very easy to see how a black man could get fed up with a black woman.
Tasha Mack is a woman who is Extremely Opinionated and thinks she knows whats best for everybody. Because of her know it all personality her son still lives with her or they share an apartment which is still Crazy if your over the age of 23. She is the dicator in every relationship that she has ever had. In this episode Tasha was meeting with her boyfriend's friends for the 1st time at a dinner he was hosting. Already scared about making a good 1st impression, anything that was said that Tasha didn't understand she took out of context. Being her usual opinionate know it all self, before they could even explain she went on a hollering and cursing rampage and stormed out!!
Tasha later met with her boyfriend or who she thought was her boyfriend a couple of days later to find out that he didn't want to be with her anymore. Tired of her hollering rampage's and her thinking that the world is her enemy.
What Tasha didn't understand is that men want a woman who is strong, not a woman who argues at any given opportunity. Gulity of being a woman who has been told I have a chip on my shoulder, or that I think the world owes me something, it is hard not be be mad at situations that happen in my life. Wondering why it happen, or when is the situation gonna get betta has made alot of women mad and sometime the anger and aggression comes out on the wrong person. I know if I was a man that had to endure all my Aggression, I would be tired of us too, at times.

No comments: