Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jackie O takes his Manhood


A fan got more than what he signed up for during a sexual encounter with Miami rapper Jackie O

Check it out below

She was like “So you think I’m sexy huh? Come over here and prove it.” I can’t front, I was nervous. She was sitting on the bed and I was standing in front of her. She was like “Show me what you working with? Don’t be shy” I drank her liquor from the table, basically downed it all. Then I just dropped my pants. She was smiling and nodding her head, and my confidence went up. She grabbed it and played with it a little bit and said “I can work with this”. She jerked me towards her and we kissed for a short period. Then she jumped back on the bed and started undressing. This is when everything took a turn, and the aggression came out. While she was naked, I went over her sensually. She was like “Nah, Go down and taste it”. Kind of mean too. I was like WTF. I did it anyway. She was moaning, she was basically grinding my face, rough too. After about 20 minutes of eating her stuff, which smelled & tasted pretty good, she slid back and put her feet on my chest. She was like “suck my toes” I love it when a man does that. Of course, I did it even though I’m not really into that. After a few minutes of that, she turned in doggy style position. I was thinking I was about to get it in. Then she was like “now eat from behind”. I did it, but immediately she was like “No, the other hole”. I felt like I lost my manhood that night. She was so bossy. She had me licking every part of her body, p*ssy, booty-hole, feet, titties, etc. Finally, she was ready for sex, I tried to put it in, but she was like “Hold up bruh, Condom first” She pulls one out of her purse and puts it on for me. I have to admit, the cooch was really good. When we were done, it was about 8:45 and she just sent me on my way and said look out for another call from me. But she never called again.
This is an aggressive woman, she wants what she wants, and doesn't care how she gets it. I do agree that in bed you gotta know what you want, but you don't have to go about it like this, though damn girl!
Spotted at NecoleBitchie.com

No comments: