Monday, May 4, 2009

Dating 101: First-Date Red Flags



I was reading this article on yahoo earlier today that was talking about first date red flags that let you know this is not gonna go anywhere. I did agree with alot of what the article had to say. it gave 4 of the top lies that most men say on first dates. For instance one of the statements was " I've never had a serious girlfriend", which is possible in this world, but here is what they said,"Sure, it's possible that he's never had a bona fide better half, but chances are, there's an ulterior motive here. It could be a sly way of admitting he can't commit. "When I was in my early 20s, I was only interested in hooking up," says Matt, 31. "Even though I had a long-term girlfriend in high school, I always downplayed my commitment capacity so girls wouldn't get attached." On the brighter side, he might be trying to pique your interest with a covert challenge. Don't you want to be the one girl a guy can't resist falling for?".

Yep, and it's lies like that, that get us involved with men who have no chance of commitment, EVER!
Hopefully we women are stronger now where we don't fall for bull like that!!

Spotted at Yahoo

No comments: